The general meeting has supreme authority over all affairs of ODC
The annual general meeting shall take place every year before the end of August.
The agenda shall comprise the following items:
- Election of meeting chairperson
- Annual report from the Board of Directors
- Annual financial report
- Election of members of the Boardof Directors (as needed)
- Election of chief editors, journal (as needed)
- Election of auditor
- Motions received from members of the Board of Directors or Association members
- Any other business for discussion only
- The annual general meeting shall be called with no less than fourteen (14) days notice. The agenda for the annual meeting shall be sent out to the members no later than eight (8) days before the meeting.
- At the annual general meeting, decisions can only be made on agenda items.